...follow me on my self-taught design adventures...

11/20/11

the kingston life

Things started heating up this fall (haha) with an opportunity to make a poster and an ad for a local craft fair. This is my first ad in print!

(click to enlarge)

The ad can be found in the Nov/Dec Edition of Kingston Life on Page 22. Also featured in an article in the same issue are other local friends and allies Kevin Merritt and Lucas Huang on Page 46. I think I'm going to keep a few of these issues for years to come!

On a less exciting note, here is the poster. I am still very proud of it, my work keeps getting more and more complex.

(click to enlarge)

This poster would -not- look this amazing without the guidance and advice of Chris Boucher, who gave me very useful pointers after looking at a suckier version of this poster.

Ultimately I ended up pulling out of the craft fair to make room in my schedule for my new dream job!. It was all in vain, but hey, they have a nice poster and it was worth it. (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment